Thursday, December 1, 2011

Soundtracks

"Tell him the truth" - Keri Hilson. This song is about the conviction that comes with cheating on your boyfriend. The message of the song is telling listerners to be honest with their partners and to reveal to them the truth. I tried listening to this song to motivate myself to tell my boyfriend what "accidently" happen during summer- It didn't work, although i really wanted to. It would really suck if he saw this blog; I might have to delete it at the end of the semester.

"Momma"- Boys II Men. I love this song! I played it for my mother for mother's day. The song is about how the much the artist loves his mother because of all the things she has done for him. The song is slow and the notes are long, so its a perfect sing-a-long tune. This song is a classic and it never gets old. Everytime I listen it I want to call my mother and tell her that I love her.

"Hush, Little Baby Don't you cry" unknown-  This song perfectly fits my life at this moment in time.  Currently I am at the library at 2 a.m. in the mourning and I feel like crying. Fortunately, I am not crying physically but I am definently crying mentally. I am very tired and I want to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment